samedi 15 février 2014

I START TO SAY YES I CAN, MY STORY WITH OBESITY

 
saw you a nice dress or a beautiful costime becoup you like me but you can not you get into the stairs but fatigue threatens you I want to play the ball baskett aves my friends be sexy that I look at the mirror

Still you tell I can not you are deprived of many of the different drois humanity in your life
I am not disabled but there becoup of thing who step in my life to make me a large size person
yes this is me I'm talking about my life and my problem I board now awakening to change my life and that obisity and ullision
yes this the time to change my life FROM BETTER


 A HELP MY SELF
 A'm  STRONG
i work very hard becouse i can
yes I CAN TO CHANGE MY LIFE FOR BETTER

YES I CAN  WEIGHT LOSS



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire